Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 6, 2011

The most exciting experience of my life

Although my story happened more than 5 years, I still remember everything vividly! It was a lovely day after I had finished my final exam in high school. We were eager to go to the favourite beach in my country. It was an ordinary summer afternoon and the beach was very crowded. Some people were sunbathing and others were swimming.My friends and I were getting out the picnic things, preparation really for lunch.

After that, everybody went to changing room. There was only me stayed there to look after our packages. I felt very tired because I had to get up early in the morning. When I had nearly fallen asleep, one strange old man came near to me. At first, he stood up and asked me something but after the few minutes, he suddenly sat very close to me and put his hand on my legs. I pushed it away form my legs but he did it again. I was very frightened about this. I did not know what I should do, fortunately, my friends came. I ran quickly to my friends and that time the man saw them, he ran away immediately.

When I remember that I still could not breath. It is an experience that I never forget: should not speak to people who are you do not know.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét